Houston’s Affordable Spray Foam Installers
Residential & Commercial Spray Foam
Spray Foam Insulation is an innovative, highly energy efficient system used to create a climate controlled zone around any home or building. It is highly versatile in the ways and can be used to insulate. It is the highest performing insulation system available today. It is commonly used to fill the hard to insulate areas like wall cavities, underneath stair wells, cathedral ceilings, crawl spaces, metal buildings and any other hard to insulate areas and structures.
Applied as a liquid spray it expands into foam that hardens within minutes. The expanded foam completely insulates the entire cavity/area where it is applied, providing a seamless air barrier. The low moisture permeation seals out all outside air, therefore ridding the breeding ground for mold. This also allows spray foam insulation to be applied directly to the underside of a cathedral ceiling or the side of a medal building, thus eliminating the requirements to install a vapor barrier and allows for the construction of non vented roofs.
It can be applied to interior walls, underneath stair wells, cathedral ceilings and commonly installed under the home. Perfect for homes on blocks, media rooms, bathrooms, room additions, laundry rooms, or under floors of multi-level buildings, many people have it installed under the home to eliminate hot and/or cold floors, reduce air infiltration, bugs, the smell of soil and the transmission of sound.
Benefits of the insulation include but are not limited to:
- Energy Savings, Building Efficiency & a Green Environment
- Creates a highly efficient outside air barrier
- Creates air tight thermal seal
- Greatly reduces sound transmission
- Has a low moisture permeation, minimizing moisture damage
- Fills hard to insulate areas(under homes, metal buildings, commercial buildings, high ceilings)
- Creates a healthier environment by reducing dust, dirt, and pollen.
- Acts as a superior barrier against insects, rodents, and other pests.
We offer both closed cell foam and open cell foam to our customers. To learn more about spray foam insulation and to find out which type is the right choice for your project, contact one of our energy efficiency experts today.